Apr 4, 2018
This episode is brought to you by Maplytics by Inogic.
Last year we had an episode about the Dynamics 365 Data Export
Service, and much has changed since then. In this episode, Ulrik
Carlsson and guest host Shawn Tabor discuss what you need to know
about the DES.
- What is data export service?
- How frequently does the DES update?
- Setting up the DES
- Azure Key Vault
- Using the Powershell cmdlets
- DES impact on performance
- Cost of DES in Azure consumption
- Licensing requirements for DES
- Dealing with security
- How DES tables are related
- Working with DES exported data in Power BI
- Options for moving exported data on premises
- Data Export Service tradeoffs and limitations
- Multiple languages and DES
- Direct query vs. import in Power BI
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple
Podcasts and Spotify.